The name says all. Or more precisely, Hero/Princess is my preference.
- Zelda's stoicism is something that add much to the romance in some of the games. I don't really think Zelda returns the feeling anytime soon, especially in TP and OoT, but marriage, faith, gratitude and love can be four very different things.
- I support LinkxZelda as I think they can somehow make it work together in every game. Find how is for me the most fun thing in writing LoZ romance.
- catharsis through Link being the badass he is and his passionate devotion + Zelda's secret identities, and her personality in TP, SS and WW&PH + tragedy/destiny + mucha epicness = :3
Why did you want to be a member?
I like to comment fan material, participate in debates, and of course would like to make requests. English is not my first language and my syntax may sometime sounds quite awkward.
I mostly only write French fanfiction, but if people ask, I can translate some or write English drabbles. If the requests trigger inspiration, I'll go for it. But I am kind of a perfectionist, so it may take time until I am submit the result.
Your LoZ fandoms?
Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past, the TV cartoon, the webcomic Zeldanime.
Some elements are interesting in Twilight Princess...
Toon!Links are fun to play, but I don't see what can be written about their games in fanficitons. I'd love you to susprise me through! ;)
Reading preferences in fanficiton?
- I choose to read a story regarding it's spelling, gammar, style, poetry, smoothness of narration and characterization.
- Romance has to be laborous and higtly rated in long stories. Fluff is good in tiny portions and preferably after angest. I can't help snickering at the line "I love you" and facepalm if it is followed by a "I love you too".
- I support MySTs, but only when they are not mocking the author personnally.
- Oh dear author, you should think twice before turning a canon character OoC just to make your romance easier writing.
- Bashing simply remove any interest I might had in a fic, no matter the paring, no matter the fandom.
Your favorite topics?
Technology, Sociology, Politic Science Fiction, ...
I can stand many things and you won't manage to vex me easily. One exception: I won't tolerate disrepect toward my G.od as I don't disrespect other people's most precious beliefs.
Some of your favorite music/films/books?
- I listen to various musics of very different times and tunes.
- I enjoyed watching Equilibrium, The Day the Earth Stood Still, Megamind, Mars Needs Moms, the Trons, Avatar, ...
- I like reading Howl's Moving Castle, among many other French books.
Besides of writing, I like to make games on RPGMaker, code websites, I learn japanese just to read rare mangas, cook, and prefer origami over papercraft.